Monday, March 26, 2012

The Start of Music Mondays

Well, it's Monday, and as promised, I'm starting a brand new string of posts called Music Monday's!

Music Monday's will be posts about a particular song that has really caught my attention and has me thinking. It could be an old song, a new song, foreign song, etc. I'll post a link or a video of the song, and my feelings and attitude towards it.

I'm doing this because for one, I love music, and two, I have been told by many people on various occasions that my music taste is one of the most eclectic they have ever seen. not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I thought that I would love to share my personal music digest with you wonderful followers.

I'll be posting the first Music Monday later this evening, so I hope you'll all enjoy!

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

No comments: