Saturday, March 31, 2012

King of the Jungle


Time for another Shutterbug Saturday!

This was taken in 2011 at the Sedgwick County Zoo in Wichita , KS. I remember that day really well, as it was the first time I had gotten to hang out with my very dear friends Brooke and K for a very very long time. We went to the zoo and met up with other good friends, then went to Chipotle for Lunch, then spent the rest of the afternoon at an old used book store, reminiscing about our childhoods. 


I really started to get to know a now good friend, Las, that day. It was the start of a great friendship. I post a picture of this Peacock instead of my friends simply because of how over the top this guy was. He was strutting and calling, and posing like no other Peacock I have ever seen. He was a delight to photograph.

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly Storms said...

Beautiful photo, do you still do shutterbug Saturdays?