Saturday, March 24, 2012

For the Love of a Dog

Not the best picture, I know. But this is Pippin, my soulmate and best friend in the entire world...and he lives over 4 hours away. He was my dog when I lived at home with my parents, but when I moved, I wasn't able to take him with me. I took this a few months ago, during my last visit home. Just look at that face...


People can ridicule me all they like, but honestly love this dog more than I love most people. 

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I feel bad just for leaving somewhere for the night without my "puppy" (he's actually already 4 years old); when he sees me getting ready to go somewhere he gets excited thinking he is coming with me - so it's sad to leave him behind.

jody cowan said...

He's adorable! I, too, know how you feel. When I have to leave my Holly at home, I just hate it. She usually goes with me and always expects to. If I go to a movie or something, she stays home of course. When I get back she's all excited and she does this quiet whine when I'm holding her, at first. She's a papillion mix, weighs 10 lbs. I love her with all my heart!

Unknown said...

He's so precious.