Tuesday, September 4, 2012

He Passed!

I'm in an AMAZING mood right now! Why, you ask?

My brother Passed his Physical Training for the Air Force! And with three seconds to spare as well!

You might not all know it, but my little brother, who is 5 years younger than I, entered the Air Force in early June. Here's him during his Swearing In. He's the one with the Livestrong bracelet, in the foreground.


After countless weeks of grueling training both physically and mentally, it came down to taking his Basic Training Fitness test, which decided if he graduated or not. The Fitness test is different for every age group, but for his age, he had to run 1.5 miles in 8 minutes, do 65 push-ups in 1 minute, 70 sit-ups in one minute, and do 10 pull ups with no time limit.

And after all that, he still had 3 seconds to spare in his overall time limit!

So I'm howling for the Wolfpack today!

 (Like this graphic? I made it just for him!)


Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket
Post a Comment