Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Mondays: Florence + The Machine "Seven Devils"


It's been a while since i did a Music Monday post, but things have gotten away from me lately, so I apologize to all those who have been requesting I do these posts again. 

This week, I want you to here this amazing song by an equally amazing band: Florence + The Machine. This song was used in the Season two trailer for Games of Thrones, though I myself have never seen this show...yet.

First though, just listen. 

Now, tell me, that the music, her voice, the atmosphere, didn't give you the chills. The first time I heard this, I literally got goosebumps all over my skin, and butterflies in my chest. In fact, listening to this song today while cleaning, I felt so drawn into the music, that ballet moves I thought long ago lost flowed from my limbs like water. I couldn't help myself. It was like the dance was drawn out of me.
This is how a song should be, something that makes you feel so strongly and purely.
Love and Lightning Bugs
Photobucket
Post a Comment