Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Mondays: Florence + The Machine "Seven Devils"


It's been a while since i did a Music Monday post, but things have gotten away from me lately, so I apologize to all those who have been requesting I do these posts again. 

This week, I want you to here this amazing song by an equally amazing band: Florence + The Machine. This song was used in the Season two trailer for Games of Thrones, though I myself have never seen this show...yet.

First though, just listen. 

Now, tell me, that the music, her voice, the atmosphere, didn't give you the chills. The first time I heard this, I literally got goosebumps all over my skin, and butterflies in my chest. In fact, listening to this song today while cleaning, I felt so drawn into the music, that ballet moves I thought long ago lost flowed from my limbs like water. I couldn't help myself. It was like the dance was drawn out of me.
This is how a song should be, something that makes you feel so strongly and purely.
Love and Lightning Bugs
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stop blogging right now. Stop blogging right now and go watch Game of Thrones! And then, when you're thoroughly hooked and left hanging after the second season... go read the books! :D

Also, this song is amazing.

Jessica said...

It is a beautiful song!

Tasha said...

Wow! Beautiful song! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a lovely song. Love her voice.

Alyssa McVey said...

It's very different. I like it! I'm looking forward to your future Music Mondays.