Monday, April 30, 2012

Instant Art: British Eggs

I've got another great Instant Art for you all! I just love the colors on these eggs, and I think they would be perfect for an office or kitchen!

Just right click on the image, hit 'save as', re-size if you wish, and print! Viola, instant art for any room or space. If you want the image to last a lifetime, I suggest using Acid-Free paper.

These are from 'Coloured Figures of the Eggs of British Birds' by H. Seebohm.

I'm offering the original, and the one I edited to brighten the colors.

 Original

Edit

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Barb Webb said...

What a cool picture! I agree, would be great for an office, but I'm thinking of hanging one in our kitchen.

Unknown said...

Love the picture and colors. I agree that it would look great in a kitchen or breakfast nook!!

Mama to 5 said...

wow - I like those colors.

Unknown said...

Some of my favorite colors, stopping by via the hop.

Followed in all the networks we have in common

Janelle said...

Pretty stuff! Thanks for the decor inspiration!

Lesli said...

Great idea! They really are pretty! Thank you!