Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Because staying warm is for sane people

The last couple of days have been painfully cold outside. So cold in fact, that when I threw a cup of boiling water outside, it turned into snow instantly...

So what does a blogger do when the temp drops and the snow drifts just keep getting deeper?

Go outside and take photos of course!



I could only stand to be outside for a few moments at a time, so there are only two photos taken during the day, which are above. However, we had a lovely moon last night, and clear skies, so I went to take photos of the moonlight reflecting off the snow. I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely they came out!



If you would like to keep up with my photography, please feel free to like Isabella Grey Photography on Facebook!

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket
Post a Comment