Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feeling Defeated

I'm not normally one to blog about things bothering me, but lately I've been feeling like an absolute failure.

By now, you should all know I design jewelry, hair ornaments, blog wear, and work with graphic design. Well, I've tried for the past year to get my business, Shades of Grey Emporium, off the ground...but to no avail. I never thought my prices were awful, and I thought I was doing quality work, but I'm STILL waiting on my first order.

Sure, I've had a few people ask for work done, so I start and finish the project. But when the time for payment comes, I never receive it, not but once. Couple that with the seeming lack of interest, and I'm just starting to feel like giving up. What's the point in having a business when you have no customers?

Just something I needed to get off my chest I guess.

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket
Post a Comment