Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This is Why People Think I'm Weird

You know, I thought today was going to be great. I got a package for a gorgeous review item I had been waiting for, everyone in the house was in a good mood, I got to sleep in late, hell, it was going great!

Then a giant branch fell off the tree above my driveway, and dented to hood of my truck.

So while the hubby went outside to rant and rage and take his anger out on the tree, I sat down and did what I always do to make myself feel better.

I Bing pictures of the Pootoo Bird.


When you're flooded with page after page of the derpiest looking bird in existence, who either looks like he's extremely upset by something, or he wants to eat your soul, well...your day just can't be bad after that.

I mean, look at him.

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

No comments: