Friday, September 13, 2013

There's a Prize Inside (Every Candle)

Like anyone else who has ever moved away from home, I can get seriously homesick sometimes. We always had several lilac bushes in my parents front and back yards, so sometimes I'll find some lilac oil and warm it, but the scent never lasts for long, and is never as strong as I would like. Not to mention the sneezing fits that often accompanies warming certain brands of oil...

But with Prize Candle, I can get that scent of home without the apocalyptic sneezing storm. Not only is the scent extremely strong (I could smell it through the package before I ever opened it!), but it's long lasting as well! I burned my candle for an hour, and the scent was still lingering in the air 20 minutes later.


Prize Candle not only smells amazing, but lives up to it's namesake; each candles comes with a prize hidden inside! On the side of your candle, you'll see a gold foil dot somewhere inside the glass container. That dot marks the place where your prize is waiting to be unearthed. It took a little over two days of burning to get my candle burned enough to get my prize out, but when I did, I was extremely happy to see what I had received!


Each piece of jewelry comes with a slip of paper, that can be used to find out the approximate value of the piece. This ring is only worth $25, but it's a very simple and elegant ring that can be worn with anything and everything. Since it's a bit big for me however, I gave the ring to my mother, who just loves it! 

If you want to give Prize Candle a try use code HEART10 for 10% off your order! 

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket



No comments: