Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Friendship Care Package

I love my friends. I love my friends so much I take time out of my day to write them little notes on Facebook, or drop them a card in the mail...but I  probably love making things for my friends most of all! Especially when they're kind enough to buy me a gift, or lend me money, etc.

Jolene was kind enough to buy me a couple shirts from DEB, so I wanted to send her a fun package to say "thank you!".


I made almost everything inside this box, and I was so glad to hear she loved it!

 A faux pearl and gemstone headband I got from Seventeen Magazine.

 Some AMAZING Organic soap I use when reenacting, found at a local Whole Foods store.

 Some Handmade earrings, with small blue gems inside that sparkle.

 A handmade fused glass necklace, to remind her of the Ocean she loves so much.

And the best gift in the box, a 3-D dolphin plush I made. This was the first time I had ever tried doing a 3-D plush, so I was really proud of it considering!

Why not take a few minutes out of your day, send a note, fill a small box with goodies, and send it off to a friend who deserves it?

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket
Post a Comment