Wednesday, May 21, 2014

How to Keep from Killing the Neighborhood

I've decided to make an effort to post every day, for 30 days. i'm not holding my breath on that happening, but hey, it's worth a shot right?

Today, I woke up in a horrible mood. Not a 'my day is going to be bad' kind of mood, more like a 'I want to stab everyone I meet today in the neck' mood. Thankfully, I found this website before I went to run my daily errands.

Put You in a Better Mood is a website that does exactly that, by showering you with pictures of cute puppies, kittens, and awesome moments that may go unnoticed throughout the world on any given day.

Like a bathtub full of idiots...er...I mean Labs. (Don't be mad Lab owners, I have owned a few Labs in my time...I know that special kind of stupid they possess. It's awesome.)


Or gifs of kittens so intent on killing that shadow monster on the wall, they bonk heads mid leap.


Face it, you know you need this website to keep from going on a murder spree too.

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

No comments: