Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Product - Media Kits

Well, I've come up with another great product for my blogging friends!

I've been having a blast designing custom Media Kits for bloggers and website owners. So far I have made two for customers, and working on a third for a dear friend. I'm only charging $20 for a kit, which includes two different copies, one editable and one not, and I'm even happy to fill in all the info to save you all the trouble. If you just want a design made for you, I'm only charging $10, but I'll still fill in the Header section, and all the titles if you like. Here's an example of my media page, so you can see what yours could look like!


I'm also more than happy to make it match your current background colors or theme, like you can see mine does. Please feel free to contact me about more information!
 
Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket
Post a Comment