Monday, June 18, 2012

Corset Chick Review

Recently I was given the chance to review a corset from a website called Corsetchick.com. After looking through their lists of corsets, corset dresses, plus sized corsets, and an assortment of other great choices, I decided on this beauty.


This is the Steel Boned Bridal Corset. This one has the following specs:

Finished in white satin
•10 steel bones throughout
•Modesty panel
•Fully adjustable criss cross ribbon laced back 
•White satin frill softens the cleavage line 
•16" in length (front of the corset)
•Cut shorter at the back for added comfort 
•Sturdy metal clasps on the front of the corset 
•Detachable suspender clips

As you know, I'm a Civil War Reenactress and Steampunk enthusiast, so I wanted something I could use for either one, or both, purposes. The Steel bones ensure that this corset can support the weight of heavy skirts and petticoats, and the busk front closure means it will give the correct shape. The removable straps are great too, so I can use them on when dressed in my Steampunk gear, and take them off for reenacting.

The company was a dream to work with, and I had great and constant contact with their representative. Very open and friendly, and always willing to work with you to get it right. I was told numerous times the sizes run smaller than most, so I made sure to get my measurements correctly before putting in my order. 

The corset arrived in about 3 days, which was very fast to me, and in very discreet packaging. Once I tried it on, I was happy to see the fit was perfect! It is a comfortable and very well made piece, and one I suggest wholeheartedly to everyone! 

As stated before, Corsetchick.com has a huge array of fantastic items, from plus sized corsets, club wear, corset dresses, corset tops, to shoes, sleepwear, hosery, and more!

A great and easy company to order from, with a very attentive and helpful sales staff. A definite place to look if you're interested in finding a corset of your own.


Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

29 comments:

Erin Slocum said...

I liked that one(but didn't get it)! I got mine the other day and finally got to try it on. My review will be up soon and a giveaway coming after that! Love these guys!!

Kandi said...

Love that one! Sadly I didn't pay close enough attention so I can't use mine for reenacting because it does not have the proper front hooks (zips on the side). Great review!

DeDa Studios said...

I love the white! This corset and a pair of jeans! Very nice review!

Michele D said...

Very nice in white! Great review!

Jaredamy said...

Wow, this corset is amazing, and looks GREAT!!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! Love that they have plus-sized corsets, too. The "Burlesque Corset with Satin Mini Skirt" is lovely!

krystle said...

It looks awesome, very pretty!

Amanda said...

Great review! Going to go check them out... very cute corset.

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE it! That is a pretty and sexy!

Amber Trievel said...

This is adorable! I could definitely see wearing this and jeans any day of the week!

Jessica said...

That corset is gorgeous! I got pink one from corset chick :)

JanetGoingCrazy said...

If I had that body, I would want to wear this all the time!

Sadie said...

Wow, that's awesome! :)

Unknown said...

So pretty! I have always loved the look of corsets!

Mommy Testers said...

Wow never worn anything like that but it looks great

Unknown said...

Beautiful corset. I wish I could wear one.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous corset! I might be purchasing one soon and I love that they have bigger sizes too.

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

This is so adorable! I love corsets!!!

Mom Caboodle said...

I love that...it is beautiful!

Alyssa McVey said...

That is very pretty. Great review! Very detailed.

Cinny said...

Very pretty!
Whirlwind of Surprises

Lawanna said...

Love the corset and the color

Unknown said...

looks great with the jeans!

Brr23 said...

I think it's awesome how many choices they have to choose from! Thank you so much for the great review!

Unknown said...

I wanted to get one like this but they were out of my size :-(

johnsmom said...

I didn't know they still made corsets with bones in them, cool!

Coupons and Friends said...

I never thought about white for a corset but this one is gorgeous!

Mer said...

Lovely! The adjustable straps sound very useful for different looks. I like the variety of styles available, especially the corset tops. Those look fun to wear!

Karen Susan said...

We have large amount of corsets for sale. Every year, as Valentines day approaches, people scramble left, right and center to secure that perfect gift for their loved ones and regularly have no idea where to start, what to buy, what not to offend him or her with and how to make the right statement without seeming too over the top. in this type of situation being with us cause we have corsets for sale.....