Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Family

Time for another Shutterbug Saturday!

You'll have to excuse me, as I'm blogging between storms right now. It's tornado central across this state tonight, and all I can think of is my family, and how far away they are.


This is my little brother, father, and mother.

 Kristopher and I had a very love'hate relationship growing up...well...it was more of him loving, and me hating. But once I moved out...I miss that kid so much. He's going into the Air Force in June.

My father there is probably the greatest man I have ever known. We love all the same things, read the same books, have the same nerdy sense of humor, and I miss him so much every day.

My mother is one of the most beautiful women I know, inside and out. She's so kind and helpful, and I got all my artistic talents from her. She has a way of making you feel calm and collected no matter what is going on.

In the midst of tornadoes tonight, and the midst of non-stop sirens, I miss these people the most right now. Gotta go!

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please be safe!!! I'm praying for you and your family! You're all in my thoughts!