Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blueberry Lemonade MiO Review

Yesterday, I received my full size sample of MiO in the mail. MiO, for those of you who may not know, is a water flavor enhancer. It's simple enough, you put it in your water, or any beverage, stir, and drink.

My box came, and it looked perfect. No tears, no dents, not even a scuff. It was rather refreshing to have an intact sample come to my house for once. A definite good start to this review.


The bottle itself was nestled in a cozy little space inside the box, and it too was perfect. No leaks or crushed marks anywhere. The bottle is a very good size, and fit nicely in the hand. It's a great size to put in a purse pocket, or a messenger bag pocket. Keep the top up though, just to be safe.


I got my glass ready, ice and all.


After flipping open the lid, I had a bit of trouble. I went to squirt some in my water, and I'm pretty sure I squeezed too hard, so more came out than I expected. For a girl who's not a huge fan of blueberry, this was a big oops. This product is so concentrated, a tiny amount is all you need. The MiO fell to the bottom, so I stirred it up, and took my first sip.


The flavor wasn't bad, just too strong for my taste, since I did put too much in. After emptying my glass, and trying again more carefully, I found that the flavor greatly improved. As you can see below, my water is very very pale blue, and had a nice hint of blueberry this time, and not just the flavor of blueberry.


Overall, this was a great product. It's simple to use, easy to take with you, and great for customizing your drinks or any kind. I like the fact that you can add more if the flavor isn't quite strong enough for you, and can water it down if the flavor it too strong. I'll definitely be using this more often!

Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've wondered about these, as I've seen many a commercial for them. Considering I am one that does not drink enough water, as I don't like the taste of Wichita drinking water, this may be a great option for me to try out & get my much needed amount of water per day! :) Thanks girl!