Sunday, February 23, 2014

The List

As you may have noticed, I added a new tab to the nav bar with my latest blog re-design, called The List.

It seems that while Bucket Lists are all the rage currently, too many people wait until their life is half over before they even begin one! So I thought I should start setting my goals early, so that I can hopefully accomplish it all by the time I decide to settle down for the long sleep.

I plan on working on this list, little by little, and updating it as I go with the adventures I plan to have! Make sure to watch that page closely, as I plan on updating it often!

Want to read more bucket lists in the process of being finished? Why not have a look at some of my favorites!

-Scrappy Geek
-Cheap is the New Classy
-Your Healthy Year
-Hobbies on a Budget

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

No comments: