Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Loving my Jolly Vox box!

A few weeks ago, I joined Influenster on a tip from a friend..and I am LOVING IT.

Every so often, I get a little email telling me I'm about to receive a box of products to test out and review, and every time I do, within a week or so, I get a box stuffed full of awesome new products I haven't tried before!

I don't normally blog about the boxes, but this particular package was just so flipping perfect for the Holiday season! Thanks Influenster of for the Jolly Vox Box!

Inside were these products:
  • Show Off Lip Lacquer (in Luna) by Rimmel London
  • HD Color Trio Eye Shadow (in Long Beach Sands) by New York Color Cosmetics
  • Ducklings Mini Rolls by Duck Tape
  • Travel pack of Puffs Plus Lotion by Puffs
  • A Box of Peanut Butter Creme filled chocolates by Skinny Cow


I loved the lip lacquer from the first second I tried it. It goes on very smooth, and keeps my lips hydrated and looking soft in the biting Kansas winds. The NYC trio is the perfect color combination for my pale skin, and happens to be a soft enough shade to look very natural as well.


I popped the Mini Duckling in my purse, and have already found myself using it! I fixed a rip in my book bag, patched a hole in my boot, hung up some flyers, and fixed my Kindle Fire HD case too! Seriously, this little roll of Duck Tape has been way more awesome than I thought it would be, and I use far more than I thought I would.


Do I even have to say how freaking perfect these were to get? I carry a packet of tissues year round...thanks allergies...and these are so soft and easy on my nose. I was using the generic ones from the Dollar Tree, and they just made my nose so sore partway through the day. Ick.


To finish off the Jolly Vox Box, there was a massive package of Skinny Cow chocolates, and they are DELICIOUS. I've torn through 3 packages already! The perfect guilt free treat on those days you don't want to leave the house...or put on shoes....or get out of bed..or comb your hair...

If you're interested in joining Influenster, and getting awesome products to try, just click on the Influenster button in my left sidebar!

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

13 comments:

debdenny said...

That looks yummy. Sounds like a great program you are in.

Unknown said...

I love packages! That lip gloss is a very pretty color

Unknown said...

I love Influenster! Kind of jealous about this box. :)

Jaredamy said...

Wow, you got some nice brands in that box! I love Influenster!

Newlywed Survival said...

I have been toying with the idea of joining this... the Skinny Cow candy has sold me! Maybe I can get some awesome products too!

Newlywed Survival said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malia said...

That's a nice variety of items! These boxes are a great way to find new products.

Unknown said...

I want those really cool chocolates! Will they make me not feel bad about not combing my hair either? LOL - you are so funny. Cool box though with things I would seriously love to have and use!!

DeDa Studios said...

Sounds like a great program! Nice variety!

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

I so want that Duck Tape! So stinking cute!

Megan said...

I signed up recently, and just got an email that I was getting a box soon! I'm so excited to get it!

Ninja Wifey said...

I have some of that tape and always wondered what I could use it for. Good idea keeping it in your purse...you just never know!

Unknown said...

I wasn't aware that Skinny Cow made Peanut Butter Creme filled chocolates. I guess I live under a rock. I will be looking for these on my next trip to the grocery store!